RV Camping Near Bemidji
Available May fishing opener to October 1st.
While Joe’s Lodge started in 1924 as a fishing camp, it doesn’t end there! There is nothing to compare to the uniqueness of a northern Minnesota resort experience!
Pets are allowed with camping.
Dogs must be leashed at all times, and picked up after. They are also NOT allowed on the beach. Pet owners are responsible for any damage or harm caused by pet. Pets are not allowed inside cabins. We also ask that if your pet barks/yips when you leave them alone, that you take them with you. $10/day or $50/week.
- Fire rings and picnic tables
- Camp baths with showers and sauna
- Boat Harbors
- Swimming beach and a marked swimming area is also located near the campgrounds with slide and water toys. (There is no lifeguard, swim at your own risk.)
- Tennis Court
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-fi available
Firewood is available at the lodge, along with a game room with video games, and pool table, groceries, soft drinks, candy, ice cream, tackle, bait, gas, and souvenir gifts!
(We do not allow use of ATV, RTV, or Side by sides on site, golf carts are welcome)
RV Camping Rates
- Full hook-up sites: $60/day; $300/week based on up to 4 persons.
- Each additional person: $10/day, $50/week
- Camping check-in any time after noon. Check-out by 11:30 am or daily fee will apply.
- Camping deposits are $50/short term and $150/week. Cancellations result in loss of deposit.
- Seasonal Rates: Short term camping is limited. Please call for availability and rates.